AFL

Go down

AFL

Post by Icrine on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:31 pm

I'll be AFL (away from legions) for a pretty long time.
While I'm away, please continue training hard Wink I'll be back when there's something fun to do other than killing noobs.

Regards,
Icrine

Admin

http://rebelliance.5forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: AFL

Post by jeraccers on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

NOOOOO!!!!! My master in capping will be away....

when u get back i'll show u OD caps that will leave u say "OMG" or "WTF" "how did u do that?" hahaha!!

Proud to be Pinoy
jeraccers
300th Division of Failposters
300th Division of Failposters

Back to top Go down

Post by NightHawk043 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

I'm Very tempted to become AFL also.... at least until they bring back the old legions...

in my opinion this new build on first glance, appeared absolutely awful.... however I'll look into it with an open mind....
however I doubt that my opinion will be changed.... my high-damage outrider OD cap routes are out..... the smallest fall damage and you crater.... it would be back to basic routes.... right after i created something like 15 new HDOD routes.

EDIT: I took the moderator's advice and cleaned up my own post a bit....

Last edited by NightHawk043 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Setting example of myself....)

NightHawk043
Admin
Admin

http://www.instantaction.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost on Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:24 pm

I hate to see people leaving this game, especially such good friends and mostly over fall damage and the sniper. But on the bright side, from what I've heard the sniper will still be quite affective, (for defense at least) maybe to affective. Hopefully Nept will *pee* enough people off to force them to change the sniper.

As always, I <3 you all too.

ghost
Post Hulk
Post Hulk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum